Stay informed and engaged. Keep on top of best practices. Share ideas with peers. Get involved and recognized. Receive grants. Expand your knowledge outside the classroom. Gain leadership experience. Learn more about NACCHO’s Student Program and benefits today.
- Network and share questions and ideas through the NACCHO Student Chapter Virtual Community
- Add to your classroom education with access to NACCHO resources
- Interact with public health officials across the country, along with NACCHO Staff, through quarterly discussions
- Expand your knowledge with access to any NACCHO webinar
- Gain leadership experience as a chapter officer
- Receive recognition of your chapter on our website and in our materials
- Receive recognition awards for Chapter of the Year, and Student Chapter Faculty Advisor of the Year
- Eligibility for NACCHO Student Chapter Mini-Grants (see attached)
- NACCHO resume review writing/review assistance; along with access to NACCHO’s public health internships and jobs’ database
- NACCHO Conference Abstract Review
- Opportunity to apply for one of NACCHO’s Subject Matter Expert Advisory Workgroups
- Opportunity for connections and collaborations with local health departments in your community
For more information on all of the benefits of active NACCHO membership, please visit the Member Benefits webpage.